Thursday, September 5, 2013

Insta-Friday...

I've been slacking on blogging again.  But Insta-Friday makes me post.  :)  I have some MAJOR kitchen changes coming up this weekend, so check back for those.  But let's see what I've been up to lately...

Mae has had exactly 1 soccer game in her 4 year old life.  But that is about to change!  She did well, at least she was following the ball.  It was kind of strange to not see her dominating, like we completely expected.  I think she was still trying to figure out why all those other kids were there.  I'm sure she's going to do awesome this weekend, though.  She's fun to watch!


Speaking of my 4 year old dominating...


Every stinking time we play Hello Kitty bingo, she wins.  It's crazy.  Completely doesn't make sense.  Especially since she is not paying attention half of the time.

The girls think they are sneaky.  Like "I can steal Daddy's phone and play games and run down his battery and he will never ever notice" sneaky.


Not.

The actually did find a couple of good hiding boxes this week, though...


After the 100th time running into a wall, I finally banished them to the downstairs family room.  It's carpeted.  Less bruising.

We spent Labor Day at Adam's parent's house and happened to work in a quick trip to Crown Center.  And when in Crown Center, you must partake of the over-priced, greasy and unimpressive food that is Fritz's...


BUT A TRAIN BRINGS YOUR FOOD TO YOUR TABLE.  Totally worth it.

I visited my favorite thrift store on Labor Day for their crazy 50% sale and locked eyes with this spindly legged guy...


That's my guy.  Out of all of the mascots, 1912 has a very special spot in my heart.  I picked him up for a mere $2.50, a fraction of what I found it online for!  It will look perfect in Adam's office.  Unless I keep it. 

Doing my usual link-up at


1 comments:

Anna-Leigh said...

I want a train to bring food to my table, how fun! ;-)

Post a Comment